OGLCC Standards of Business Conduct and Ethics
We, Members of the Ontario Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce, strive to recognize, promote and improve gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered businesses and the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered supportive business community in Ontario. To that end, Members agree to be honour-bound by the following Standards of Business Conduct and Ethics:
An OGLCC Member will:
• treat customers, clients and employees alike with honesty, integrity and fairness.
• be accessible and accountable to customers or clients, and make every reasonable effort to ensure the customer’s or client’s best interest and benefit.
• not discriminate based on race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, gender or sexual orientation.
• be truthful and non-deceptive at all times while advertising and promoting of their business and its products or services.
• strictly adhere to the laws of their respective city/province of business, to business or professional codes existent for the particular business or profession, and in accordance with generally accepted business practices.
• support the ideals and goals of this organization, and support the broader gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered community in a constructive and positive manner.